Thursday 14 May 2009

Thursday 14 May 2009

Starting to feel nervous now - not long to the walk ......

Was on such a high after the 20 mile walk, I know I've done that far and I know I can walk the extra 6.2 miles.... For whatever reason, I've only managed to fit in a 3 mile walk since then, that was no problem, 3 miles does not seem very far at all now!!!

After the 20 mile walk, my feet were sore so I gave my feet a good week to completely recover from blisters, did not want to risk any infection.. However I recovered quickly and that gives me more optimism that I am ready to take on this challenge.

Did "abuse" my body a bit at the weekend though ... two very drunken nights out, Saturday night was a "ladies only night" (if you know what I mean - wink wink!!!) and I do remember that the Drag Queen was wearing a lovely pink beaded dress and me and my friend having a conversation with him(her?) about the beads and my Moonwalk Bra!! I think I was hoping for a donation of a few, but all I got was a web address of where to get them (the London Bead Company!), any way it was good fun, ha.

Not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips since then and won't until after the walk. Also been trying the eat healthy this week and have been taking vitamins. Unfortunately I do feel quite tired and lethargic this week and a bit like I'm starting with a cold - however I'm trying my best to fight it, felt better after the lemsip last night!!

Bra decorating is going well, myself and Laura, my daughter, went to Hobbycraft at the weekend and bought all sorts of random things to decorate our bras. Almost finished now.... Will put a picture on here when finished.

Off work today not back till Tuesday. Two days to rest and get ready and one day to recover!!!

Not long now ........ only two more sleeps!!!!!

No comments: